McDonald’s Canada is offering a unique summer promotion called the
‘World Taste Tour’. It runs from June 18 – July 29 and features international
flavors. Themed menu items include China, Italy, Australia, Mexico, and France.
The Szechuan burger is inspired by Chinese flavors.
There are crispy wontons in the burger with grilled onions, on a toasted black and white sesame seed bun.
The Szechuan sauce is sweet like a generic Asian sweet sauce.
It is not spicy, unlike true Szechuan cuisine. It’s mostly salty sweet.
The crispy wontons add a nice crunch to the burger. The grilled onions add to the sweetness.
Overall, the Asian themed burger is good choice for people looking for a crunchy sweet McD burger.
- Chinese Szechuan Burger – June 18 to July 1
- Italian Pesto Chicken Sandwich – July 2 to July 15
- Aussie BBQ & Egg Burger – July 16 to July 29
- Mexican Bacon Queso More-Ning® McWrap® – June 18 to July 29
- French Crème Brûlée McFlurry®- June 18 to July 29