International House of
Pancakes Burgers at Burnaby, Kingsway.
IHOB is REAL!
When IHOP announced they were changing their name to IHOB, the entire internet went nuts on social media. What does the B in ihob MEAN?
The epic marketing stunt from IHOP revealed that the B was for BURGERS. Not Breakfast. Not Bacon. Not Beer.
IHOP announced they would be adding burgers to their menu. FOR A LIMITED TIME.
Ultimate Steakburgers – Made with 100% Canadian Beef.
The diner-style burgers are comparable to something you’d find at Denny’s or Red Robin. Prices range for $13.99 – $14.99 (Canadian).
The burgers come with UNLIMITED FRIES and fountain DRINK!
In this review we ordered the Mega Monster Cheeseburger.
Double patty, cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles, and IHOP sauce. $14.99 | 1090 Calories.
IHOP burgers? Expecting the worst, but pleasantly surprised.
The burger portion was pretty good. Didn’t expect the beef patties to be steaming hot. Food safe temperature is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. The cheese was melted nicely, and the onions, lettuce, toppings were fresh.
The pickle was served on the side, unlike the picture in the menu which features pickle slices in the burger.
The fries are nothing special, but they were hot and salty, and unlimited.
VALUE: Good portion. Unlimited drink, fries.
QUALITY: Hot burger patties, and good toppings. Food safe temperature.
SERVICE: Good service, friendly.
Cash, Debit, Credit.
Experience may vary at other locations.
Address: 5137 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC V5H 2E6
IHOB BURGERS MENU via Fox News
- Classic, with lettuce, tomato, onion and American cheese, as well as the brand’s new “Steakburger sauce,”
- Classic with Bacon, with all of the above plus hickory-smoked bacon,
- Big Brunch, with bacon, a fried egg, a potato pancake and cheese,
- Cowboy BBQ, with bacon, onion rings and BBQ sauce
- Jalapeno Kick, with jalapeno mayonnaise, bacon, Pepper-Jack cheese and sauteed jalapeno peppers, serranos chiles and onions,
- Mushroom and Swiss, with sauteed mushrooms, sauteed onions, Swiss cheese and mayo,
- and the Mega Monster, with two steakburger patties, two slices of cheese (American and white cheddar) and pickles.