SHABUSEN THE MOST FAMOUS ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI RESTAURANT IN VANCOUVER!
Located in downtown Vancouver, Shabusen has been around for decades. Known for their AYCE Lunch and Dinner with good menu items to choose from the restaurant is popular with AYCE enthusiasts, locals, and tourists.
Shabusen is NOT authentic Japanese, but it is a good place to stuff your face!
The price of Lunch and Dinner has steadily gone up over the years. Items such as Sashimi
also have a limit per person (at Lunch).
Shabusen is a MUST for all AYCE enthusiasts!
All You Can Eat Means All You Can Eat… but within the time limit!
Lunch = $17.50
What We Ordered:
– Tuna and Salmon Sashimi (8 pieces each per person)
– Tuna and Salmon Sushi (Nigiri)
– Tempura Zucchini
– Chicken Karaage (Fried Chicken)
– Agedashi Tofu (Fried Tofu)
– Tonkatsu (breaded fried pork cutlet)
– BBQ your own chicken or beef, order from raw
fish, and cooked items.
– BBQ Beef (and BBQ chicken)
Value: Could be cheaper, but acceptable for this style of Sushi + BBQ AYCE. Higher price at Dinner.
Quality: Good for AYCE. It’s not the best quality and your experience may vary.
Service: Good, but slower during busy times. Tea, water included. Limited parking in building, and on street.
– Long wait times during busy times. Call ahead and make a reservations.
– Stick to the BBQ, Sushi, and some cooked items like tempura to get your fill.
Address: 755 Burrard St #202 Vancouver, BC V6Z 1X6