Japanese rice bowls at Kita no Donburi in downtown Vancouver. A medium-sized quick service Japanese restaurant with lots of seating. This place is popular with international language students and downtown workers.
There's lots on the menu, but here are some of the items we ordered.
What We Ordered
- Pork Donburi
- Beef Teriyaki Don
- Curry Rice Katsu Curry
- Takoyaki 8 pieces
- Bibimbap Korean rice bowl
- Tasty, good portion size.
- Tasty, good portion size but lots of onions.
- Tasty. Steaming hot over white rice with some pieces of carrot.
Takoyaki 8 pieces
-A little on the mushy side.
Bibimbap Korean rice bowl
- Korean food at Donburi?! Good if you have a craving for Korean at a Japanese restaurant...
- Good portion size and mix of meat and veggies.
- Flavor ok.
- You could find better at a authentic Korean restaurant.
Value: Good. Affordable
Quality: Hot, tasty and good portion size.
Service: Friendly, slow during busy times. Helpful with seating, and clearing plates.
There is a water jug for self-serve water station.
Address: 423 Seymour St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1M1